We supply stainless steel round tube in a wide range sizes, stainless steel grades have 304, 304L, 316, 316L and duplex steel, ss round shape tubes can be applied in high temperature and corrosive environment, or mechanical purpose and ornamental purpose.
Stainless Steel Round Tube Specifications
|Tube Type||Welded And Seamless tube|
|Grades||304 / 304L, 316 / 316L, 321|
|Surface||Annealing, Bright Annealing, Polishing|
|Outside Diameter||1/8″ – 24″|
|Thickness||0.02 – 0.30 Inch|
|Length||Fixed Length Or Random Length|
|Ends||Plain Ends, Bevelled Ends|
|Application||Heat Exchanger, Water, Oil And Gas, Food, Chemical, Mechanical Purpose|
Stainless Steel Characteristics and Benefits
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High strength
- Heat resistance
- Good weldability, machinability and formability.
- Various finishes selection
- Safe material
Stainless Steel Grades
There are a number of grades use for round tube, selecting which type of grade depends on specific application, different grade has different properties to suit application, 304 and 316L stainless steels are the most used grades, they have overall excellent properties to meet majority of applications.
Seamless Round Tube
Seamless tube is a kind of tube made from steel bar without any welding joint, generally use in high pressure condition, hot finished or cold finished process is available to seamless tube.
Welded Round Tube
Welded tube is made from stainless steel strip using a variety of welding processes, the major welding methods have TIG, EFW, EFW and HFW, welded tube is a cost effective choice compared to seamless tube, and commonly use for decorative, structural and architecture applications。
Custom Round Tube Sizes
Depending on outside diameter and wall thickness, there are small diameter tubes, large diameter tubes, thin wall thickness tubes and heavy wall thickness tube, round tube sizes chart.
Other size range of stainless steel round tube as following, some non standard dimensions of tube can be offered as specific application.
- 澳门凯发娱乐Heat Exchanger Tube Size
- Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule & Chart as ANSI Pipe Schedule B36.19 & B36.10
- Stainless Steel Tubing Sizes Chart
Measurement of Round Tube
Round tube is usually measured in outside diameter and wall thickness, unlike round pipe, which is measured in inside diameter for transport fluid, tolerance of round tube can be obtained as standard specifications, these standards are employed for special purpose.
Beside stainless steel round tube, we also offer other shapes of stainless steel tube:
- stainless steel square tubing
- 澳门凯发娱乐stainless steel rectangular tubing
- stainless steel elliptic tubing
- stainless steel u bending tube
Applications of Round Tube
- Mechanical application, round tube is frequently used for mechanical applications, ASTM A554 is a standard specification for welded stainless steel tubing, and ASTM A511 is a standard specification for seamless stainless steel tubing.
- Heat exchanger, condenser, boiler, stainless steel round tube has high strength and excellent corrosion resistance use in heat exchanger system, common tube sizes are relatively small, ASMT A249 for welded tubes and ASTM A213 for seamless, tubes separately, round tube can be bent in U type and coiled shape tube.
- Sanitary purpose, round tube can be polished in various grits to achieve desired surface in outside or inside, ASTM A270 or 3A standard are used for sanitary tube, generally applied for food industry.
Stainless Steel Round Tube Size Chart
|OD, Inch||WT., Inch|